Information according to Art. 13, 14 DSGVO:
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Attorney Boris Leonard Arinstein
Askanischer Platz 4
10963 Berlin, Germany
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.kanzlei-arinstein.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
4. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending Legal claims is required;
- To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
5. Right to object
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO) required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.